Provillus - Hair Loss Treatment For Men
Authoritative sources, such as the Mayo Clinic, define baldness as "...excessive hair loss from your scalp...". The causes vary, but medical clinics tend to term hair loss as a disease. Granted some types of hair loss should be so dealt with, but there are alternative therapies from the wellness approach that may be more appropriate!
Permanent hair loss in men (or women) is called androgenic alopecia, and increases with age. When hair regrowth does not match loss, then receding hairline and on top baldness begin to appear.
While testosterone is at the core of the balding process, DHT is thought to be the main culprit. Your healthcare provider can advise you on the appropriate therapy for you. Alternative or preventative therapies are appropriate for many men. From the wellness approach comes one such therapy.
Take action, stop progressive baldness process
Guys, if you've noticed you hairline starting to recede, then you better take action! Fast! The all natural health supplement Provillus will likely help you! Provillus is the most popular hair loss remedy on the market today. Why? Provillus works for male-pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia), the most prevalent type of hair loss. Receding hairline and baldness on top, characterize this type of hair loss for which a wellness approach supports the best remedy.
For other symptoms of hair loss, please seek advice from your healthcare provider. Normally though hair loss is not a disease, but is a natural process that can be mitigated through preventive or wellness approaches to remedies.
There may be a number of tangential factors, such as heredity and the effects of aging, that partially cause androgenic alopecia. Androgenic alopecia is the most prevalent type of hair loss, but is both preventable and reducable using a wellness approach. The main reason for this hair loss, cited in the medical research literature, is a chemical abbreviated as DHT. Dihydrotestosterone is a byproduct of your body's processing of testosterone that infers with follicle growth. Normally many hairs grow from each single follicle. If DHT increase is left unremedied, then fewer hairs grow out of each follicle and your hair thins and baldness on your head's top can result.
Fortunately there are two natural ingredients in Provillus that inhibit DHT: Saw Palmetto fruit, and Stinging Nettle leaf. The ingredients composing the dietary supplement Provillus may be categorized as standard and proprietary. Within these categories there are three functional groupings:
- Blood flow/oxygen purveyors to the follicles.
- Promoters of efficient metabolic processes.
- DHT reducers.
Provillus and likely its industry competitors have the standard category ingredients, while only Provillus has its proprietary blend ingredients.
The standard category ingredients in their (groupings) are: Vitamin B6 (1); Biotin (1,2); Magnesium (2); Zinc (2); Saw Palmetto (3).
The proprietary blend ingredients in their (groupings) are: Eleuthero root (1); Pumpkin seed (2); Uva-Ursi root (2); Muira Puama (2); Stinging Nettle leaf (3).
Provillus the wellness market leader
The extraordinary proprietary blend makes dietary health supplement Provillus the wellness market leader in men's hair loss prevention. The medical approach has developed drugs, such as finasteride, that treat androgenic alopecia as a disease. So, unfortunately this prescription drug has serious side effects such as sexual dysfunction. Prescription drugs are also time consuming to get, are not private, and are costly.
Guys, it's time to stop your hair loss and improve your scalp health for hair growth.
Change The Way You Look And Feel
Provillus Hair Loss Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B6 promotes hair growth. Vitamin B6 improves circulation of oxygenated blood flood to your hiair follicles.
- Biotin is a water soluble vitamin that prevents hair loss. Biotin helps provide nutrients vital hair growth and promotes healthy metabolism, and supports your blood.
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
- Magnesium plays a key role in regulating your body's electrical system. This improves your heart's functioning and your health in general.
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- Zinc promotes rapid re-growth of hair, by being involved in various activities that help metabolic processes.
- Saw Palmetto (serenoa repens)
- This fruit promotes hair re-growth. It has been thought to reduce DHT. It also protects your prostate gland.
- PROPRIETARY BLEND
- Stinging Nettle Leaf
- This nettle blocks the conversion of testosterone into DHT. DHT is the main cause of hair loss.
- Pumpkin Seed
- This Native American herb prevents hair loss, and promotes healthy shiny hair.
- Eleuthero Root
- Also known as Siberian Ginseng, this root promotes energy and vitality. It also improves the use of oxygen.
- This root acts as a tonic that promotes hair growth.
- Muira Puama
- Traditionally an aphrodisiac, Muira Pama promotes physiological and psychology health.
- An antihypertensive vasodilator medication. It is effective in helping promote hair growth in both males and females with androgenic alopecia. Treatment include a 5% concentration solution for men, and a 2% concentration for women.